[Cob] Workshop anouncement

francine fran2000a1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 18:39:53 CDT 2005

There is also workshop listed on Kleiwerks homepage (NC)
for the first of May if anyone is interested.  I believe
it's May 6th  for 3 days at a community located close to
Liberty TN.  That is somewhere east of Nashville TN.

There are so few workshops in this part of the country.
There is a sliding scale for payment and it was very
reasonable.  I would love to go, but it's only tent and car
camping accomodations.  At my age and condition, sleeping
on the ground would do me in I'm afraid.