[Cob] Grout & Stucco Pump

Paul Salas chansey at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 07:47:49 CDT 2005

Hi all,

This message is cross-posted to the natural building lists because I felt that one or more of you out there may be in need of this equipment.

Anyone need a used Thompson grout ?

We have a customer consignment on this pump for only $2800 and it comes with about 110' of 2 " hose.  It's not pretty, but it will work well for stucco, grout and pea-gravel (3/8") concrete. We recently sold an Airplaco P280 and a Mayco C30 at $3,500 each.  These don't come up for sale very often

We will present all offers to the owner so don't be shy about  your offer.

Photos will be posted on the web at http://www.sanco-bg.com/Equipment%20for%20sale.htm on Monday April 25th.

SANCO Business Group
Paul Salas, Gen Mgr
PO Box 45741