[Cob] pictures of my cob and strawbale house--tile bathroom???

CarmenKittieCat at aol.com CarmenKittieCat at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 21:30:16 CDT 2005

>From the article:

"He tiled the entire bathroom floor and part of the walls in variegated  blue
ceramic tiles. The unenclosed shower is at one end of the room; when you
walk into the bathroom, you are in the shower."

This is such an awesome concept to me. Beyond having the whole room be the
shower, how difficult (or easy) is it to tile cob walls? How well does the
tile hold up? This is coming from the persective of someone who has only  read
about cob and has not yet encountered it...

Carmen

In a message dated 4/25/2005 10:53:52 AM Central Standard Time,