[Cob] scavenging

Copper Harding copperharding at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 22:02:03 CDT 2005

Friends,

I thought I'd share my sucess in life.  It's a small
one but one that makes me gleeful!!

I've discovered that there are many sources of used or
leftover materials in my community.  I think similar
sources are in your community so I'm sharing :)

1.  demolition landfill
2. regular landfill

(both of these keep items aside in a separate garage
for people like me :)

typical items are windows, doors, sinks, wood,
wheelbarrow, electrical conduit, PVC pipe etc...

3. household hazardous waste collection  (a good
source of stain and varnish for the wood parts of your
house)

4. my state has an online "materials exchange"  which
more for industrial "waste"  such as poly taurps,
wood, barbed wire, etc.

I found most all of these sources by calling my county
environmental guy!!!  go figure.

Definitely a good day :)

Happy scavenging,

Copper

Ms. Copper Harding

If you can walk, you can dance
If you can talk, you can sing  --- from Zimbabwe

When you're out of balance
  gravity tends to get you down. -L.L. Harding

P.O. Box 125
Hawley, MN 56549
www.copperharding.com