[Cob] Re: Outhouse plans

Teresa Banks tbanks98926 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 14:32:03 CDT 2005

Oh, let me second this!  I told a friend about the sawdust toilet, she
was skeptical at first, but she put one in her "shanty", and adored it!
 It didn't smell, it worked great, and she even had neighbors coming
over to admire it and use it.  It was much "better" than the neighbors
very expensive but slightly stinky composting toilet.  She even started
using sawdust/humus for her cat litter.

When I go camping, this will be my portable toilet of choice.  And
definitely when I build!  So much easier and better than an outhouse!

Teresa