[Cob] Re: pipes

karl and tabitha o'melay karl at omelay.com
Fri Apr 29 19:50:06 CDT 2005

the minimum gallons per minute is the critical information in your
on-demand water heater if you have an extremely low-flow-shower-head and
it's below the min gpm then that's probably where the problem exists
plus mineralized low-flow-shower-heads are even lower flow. takagi is
the worst at this problem and rinnai (in my humble opinion) is the best.
paloma is great too.

karl