[Cob] cob Straw-jet

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:09:01 CDT 2005

So miserably written that I'm not sure at all what's going on here.  But the
guy seems to swear you could build a 90-unit apartment building out of his
straw (or is it hay) + fiber adobe blocks, that sit out in a field until
someone wants to use them.

Possible that the guy was bouncing up and down and bubbling over with
excitement and the reporter made the best sense he could of it.

http://www.dailytidings.com/2005/0428/042805n1.shtml

And here's another page I don't think I'd seen before--including wheat-core
doors, what look like pretty normal energy recovery ventilators.

http://www.humabuilt.com/Pages/Products.html#