[Cob] Mature female cobbers

JUDITH WILLIAMS williams_judith at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 20:59:32 CDT 2005

I'm glad I'm not the only woman who's just getting started on her own house.
I do wish I'd known about cob when I was younger and had the muscle power,
but I'm not sure I would have had the passion or conviction I have now. What
I do know is that I'm as happy as I can be. I've been doing my digging for a
few weeks now (between storms) and appreciate the time I have for thinking
and planning as I move tons of soil. Today I realized that the logs I'll be
using for vigas aren't long enough to fit the room I'm digging for. So I
ruminated on that for a while as I was digging and soon I had the solution
to the problem.