[Cob] Re: cob domes?

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Sat May 14 23:52:59 CDT 2005

Hi--it is not old and it was not cob. It was  Owner Built Home book
author Ken Kern--  a cement arch cracked, and the earth bermed wall
above was heavy and fell on him.

Not an urban legend, I posted this info just 2 years ago.. somewhat
quietly...   the rainstorm part is true.

He was not normally out there in an unfinsihed structure, but this was
bad timing & very bad luck  all around.

People kept saying "look at what happened to Ken Kern he ( as in "not
safe")   got killed by his own house"  which was not true..so I tried
to correct it. prolly made it worse if what you just wrote is what
people now think.

Charmaine