[Cob] cob oven pics

Georgie Donais georgie at busygirl.ca
Tue May 31 16:31:09 CDT 2005

I'll be glad to share the cob oven website with a friend of mine who is
giving it a try after hearing how successful mine was, as this will give
her a good idea of the process. I was thinking, as Amanda did, that the cob
looked pretty wet as it went onto the form. Mine was much drier and I still
had problems with slumping! I wonder how they kept it all together.

Georgie
http://www.dufferinpark.ca/play/play.html