[Cob] Bees and beeswax

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at habitat.org
Mon Jun 20 12:39:55 CDT 2005

I have one wall that the Bees seem to love. They have drilled a large
number of holes. So far the damage does not seem structural but I'm
keeping a close eye on it. Odd but it almost seems seasonal in nature. I
seems the winter some where else and it in latter spring before they
wonder back to the same holes as last year.

Pat
www.gypsyfarm.com