[Cob] Washington DC.

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 20:46:23 CDT 2005

For all DC area Cobbers,
    I will be doing earth plaster at Acorn Hill  Elementary school play
structure on Saturday, July 9 starting at 9:00 AM. The  goal is to mix two tubs of
red clay plaster and apply it to the walls.
    The structure is designed to stand alone with no  roof structure. We also
have an oak tree sculpture that I need to outline with a  contrasting clay so
there will actually be a third small tub to mix and apply.
    If anyone is interested in pictures I will be  happy to send them.
     It is pretty easy to get to the school. Just take  the beltway to exit
31 (Rt. 29 south)
Turn right at the second light (Sligo Creek Parkway).
Take the first right onto Brunett Ave.
Take the first left into the school/park headquarters.
Bear right up the hill to the school.
If you have questions, call me @  703-360-2316.
Ed