[Cob] codes and laws

otherfish otherfish at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 19:55:11 CDT 2005

Copper,
Good idea, but the political arena is not where it's going to be solved.....
what's needed is a concerted program make cob available in ALL building
codes....

I've been proposing this since 1995
but finding financial support has been the barrier to doing it....
it's a huge undertaking
a major commitment and the bucks to do it are what's needed

see:

http://www.deatech.com/natural/cobinfo/cobcode.html

this can be done .......
all it needs is the will to do it
and

if you know someone who is funding savy
and who sees value in setting cob free
and is willing to join in......

anything else is a less than optimum solution

please, all interested contact me.

thanks
john fordice