[Cob] Salty cob?

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Jul 28 20:18:52 CDT 2005

I will also mention that Michael Smith and community   used beach sand
in their cob too.. and it seems to be fine..they used what they had, so
it worked for the walls they built.

theirs was  stream sand, and had no salt if I recall correctly

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
   www.paperartists.com
PO Box 375 Cutten CA  95534 USA  707-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com    www.papercrete.com