[Cob] RE: codes and laws

Paul Salas paul at sanco-bg.com
Mon Aug 1 07:25:09 CDT 2005

Kindra,

Since you mention a few states  allow for alternative materials, I have
posted a
few at http://www.sanco-bg.com/Building_Codes.htm.  This is still a work in
progress to help individuals locate specific items within the various codes
that will allow them to build with alternative materials

SANCO Business Group
Paul Salas, Gen Mgr
PO Box 45741
Rio Rancho, NM  87174