[Cob] Major mistake

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Aug 24 15:50:54 CDT 2005

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 billc_lists at greenbuilder.com wrote:

> At 7:40 AM -0700 8/24/05, Shannon C. Dealy wrote:
>> Apparently my spam filters broke the coblist a while back (the last
>> successful posting was a month ago), and I've been so busy I didn't notice.
>> Hopefully things are working properly now.
>
> funny, I've been getting coblist posts all through the last month:
>
> 7/24 -2
> 7/26 -3
[snip]
> 8/18 -1

Thanks Bill, turns out there were two problems, apparently the filters
only broke the list on or after the 18th (I don't recall when the change
was made), however, the archiving system has been broken for the last
month so one month of messages are stuck in the archive queue and
can't currently be viewed in the archives (until I figure out why the
queue is stuck and get it working again).