[Cob] Bioregional Natural Building Colloquium

Jack Stephens organicjack at vei.net
Wed Aug 24 23:00:21 CDT 2005

Bioregional Natural Building Colloquium
October 24-30, 2005
Camp Latgawa, Medford OR

This is your invitation to the Bio-Regional Colloquium of Natural Builders,
held from October 24 - 30, 2005. This is the fifth N.B. gathering to happen
at beautiful Camp Latgawa, near Medford (S. Oregon). In order to facilitate
regional cooperation (and to avoid sponsoring the airlines) we aim to gather
a group of people that mostly live within a days drive from Camp Latgawa.

It has been three years since we have come together here and we feel it is
very important that we make an effort to reconnect in this fashion. This
will be a time to celebrate our work and community, learn from one-another
and strengthen our network. It will also be about singing, walks in the
woods, good food and warm fires. Your presence at this event is highly
valued!

Registration:
Adults $350 (18+)  $150 deposit if full payment cannot be immediately sent.
Youth $175 (5-17 with an adult)
Please pre-register for this event by sending payment to "Camp Latgawa", c/o
the Cob Cottage Co., P.O. Box 123, Cottage Grove, OR 97424.

We ask you to register as soon as you can, or call the CCC (541) 942-2005.
Space is limited!

Feel free to call us for any further questions or concerns.

We are looking forward to a great gathering!

Ianto Evans (541) 942-2005
Jack Stephens, CCC office manager (541) 942-2005 (Tu, Thu, Fri - 10-5
Pacific)
Coenraad Rogmans (541) 899-3751.