[Cob] Cob Projects (fwd)

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Aug 31 23:48:12 CDT 2005

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:05:31 -0500
From: Rex Rose <rex at rexrose.com>

Dear Cobbers,

I have recently launched a cob building website at http://cobprojects.info, and
have expanded the full-featured discussion board to include many regional
forums, including international forums.  Hopefully, beginners as well as people
and organizations planning workshops or work dates will stop by to promote
their projects, post news, and have a fine time discussing cob and general
sustainable building issues with people from their own regions and all over the
world.  Stop in and represent!  You can go directly to the forums here:
http://cobprojects.info/phpBB2/.  I have tried to group the regional forums in
an effective way, but if you think it would be more useful to categorize them
differently, please post and let me know what you think.  I want the forums to
be useful to you, the cobbers and sustainable builders, but, just as
importantly, I want it to be useful to future cobbers!

Cheers,
Rex Rose

p.s.  Please feel free to forward this email to your list!  If you already know
about cobprojects.info, I'm sorry for the redundant announcement.  I will keep
the emails brief and far between, but if you would not like any more emails
from me, send me an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.