[Cob] On Top of Tires also outgassing.

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 15:08:19 CDT 2005

 Stem wall for cob,,,  anyone ever hear of http://www.geopolymer.org/

According to these guys, Geopolymer is the stuff that the Pyramids
were made from...  I am still looking for a reciepe...   Some of the
mixes are low to no tech... So they say...
If this is the wonder-stuff they say it is, it would be neat to cast your
own limestone foundation....   rock - on   bill   *¿*