[Cob] drainage level etc.

Predrag Cvetkovic predragcv at ptt.yu
Sat Sep 17 17:10:54 CDT 2005

Hello Amanda
Thanks for the abundance of your comments and thoughts about drainage! I
will have in mind all that you've wrote.
I am still just thinking about building my natural house, unfortunately,
because there are still not conditions for that building (first of all, I
have to move from my place to somewhere near countryside). I am very
thankful to the group, that really helps me.
Becky's huge experience is what I extremely appreciate. Because here in
Serbia is very difficult to get a visa to travel abroad (except when
traveling through a tourist agency) it would be a good idea to invite
someone (maybe Becky) to come to Serbia and teach us about cob.
I am happy to see that during many months my knowledge about cob and natural
building has gained (even only a little) and my sense of that has gained and
sharpened too, and it is maybe a sign of readiness for some more detailed
and more practical learning.

best regards
Predrag