[Cob] Re: Calling all Nova Scotia natural builders

Matt mblack at stfx.ca
Thu Sep 22 04:47:04 CDT 2005

Rodger,
There are quite a few people in Nova Scotia doing natural building. Kim Thompson is located in Ship Harbour - she has extensive experience with straw bale building but also cob, light clay straw, earth bag etc. We had Kim up to our place last month for a straw bale workshop while we built a greenhouse. You can find her contact info at www.naturalbuilding.ca Hope this helps. Where are you located?
Matt