[Cob] Natural Building Apprentices Sought

ocean ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Sat Oct 29 18:15:30 CDT 2005

We are currently looking for help on several natural building projects
at our retreat, Ahimsa Sanctuary, and our organic restaurant, Intaba's
Wood Fired Eatery.  We are located in Corvallis Oregon, and our
projects include cob, earthen plastering, light clay and hydronic
floors.  We will be working throughout the winter.  We provide room and
board (great organic food) and a living expenses stipend.  I'd love to
talk with you at length about our mutual interests.

Ocean Liff-Anderson
Ahimsa Sanctuary, http://www.peacemaking.org
Intaba's Wood Fired Eatery, http://www.intabas.com