[Cob] Re: Foundations

Peter Ellis dukegavin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:20:10 CST 2005

Don draws distinctions between AGS and PAHS, Passive Annual Heat Storage.
The PAHS term is attributed to Heit (as Don indicates).  I'm generally
inclined to see the distinctions between these as being pretty minor.  On
the grand scheme of things they're very similar, and I think of them as
subsets of geothermal systems.

You can start from Don's site and find your way to a good deal of additional
information by doing some web-crawling.  I got to Don's in the first place
when researching along the PAHS line lead me to his website.

Peter