[Cob] Fallingwater's foundation

Rob Hayes editable7 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 08:41:24 CST 2005

I remember the name Western Pennsylvania Conservancy as the caretaker and repairer
of Fallingwater when I was out there kayaking the nearby white water rivers a few
years back.
I enjoyed the short headroom at doorways there, which was great for 5ft. 3 inch Wright
but must have bloodied the forehead of his 6 ft. plus client.
Also, he had the exposed rock outcropping to build on there.  Fallingwater must suck
up alot of fuel to heat it in the winter.