[Cob] Cob in the UK?!

davidsheen at davidsheen.com davidsheen at davidsheen.com
Thu Nov 3 23:12:45 CST 2005

Friends,
I am a cob builder and film maker, and I'm currently working on a
documentary about cob building and city repairing.  I have been shooting
for a year and a half, and the film is close to completion, but...
All of the places I have shot have been warm and temperate, and I know
that if I don't include footage from somewhere damn cold, people who live
in cold climates like Canada will zone out, decide that earth building
isn't applicable to them.  So I'm planning to fly to the UK around the
Winter Solstice, to film a few beautiful cob houses, inside and out.
Could you tell me about any especially beautiful cob houses that you know
of?  Do you have any contact information for people who live in cob houses
in the UK?  Or do you know anyone else who might?  Any leads you have will
be every so helpful.
Thanks  =)
Love, Ashan
David Sheen