[Cob] cob rumford fireplace

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Nov 18 23:36:13 CST 2005

GREAT PHOTO OF AN OUTDOOR COB OVEN  >>
http://www.paleotechnics.com/photo%20albums/horno%20album/
ornoatnight02.jpg

http://www.paleotechnics.com/photo%20albums/HORNOphotoalbum.html

Susan, somewhat related is the website of a guy who came to the Emerald
Earth natural building gathering this year. his website has the page on
building an outdoor oven, and also gathering &  making natural
pigments- a great article at the site above.

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
   PO Box 375 Cutten CA  95534 USA  707-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com    www.papercrete.com

  I'm looking for specific info about making a Rumford fireplace from
cob.  There are plenty of plans for traditional Rumfords available, but
I'm looking for cob-specific information.  What non-cob parts or
material need to be included?