[Cob] Cob cottage and land for sale

JBurn48309 at aol.com JBurn48309 at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 16:17:00 CST 2006

Dear Dorethy - I really wish I could take this acreage off your  hands.  I
was born in Kansas but lived as a military dependent from age 6  as my father,
who died last July at age 80, was enlisted US Air Force until I  reached age
15.  Now that I am an adult, natural building makes incredible  sense to me as I
literally grew up around and in it.  Recently bought a  little over 2 acres
of land in Oregon which is just enough for me to  manage.  Thirty acres is a
bit too much.  However, I am  passing your information to a couple of my
siblings (large family) who  have returned to Kansas and made it home.  Being part
Native American, I  respect "Indian time"but do hope that your appraiser will
get a move  on now that the holidays are finished.  Meanwhile, you are in my
thoughts and hope yours is a Happy New Year.   Joyce