[Cob] Roofing material?

Mark Piepkorn duckchow at potkettleblack.com
Wed Jan 4 08:16:47 CST 2006

I've been there - but it was several years ago, and for the life of
me I can't recall what the roofing material was. Penny and James are
good people (you can tell them I said so if you think it would be
helpful; but they'll probably scratch their heads and say, "who?"),
and would probably be amenable to some bugging about their lovely
buildings. I also crossed paths with them at one of the early Camp
Latgawa natural building colloquiua in Medford, OR.

For any who don't know, they have a website at
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/ .

Mark