[Cob] roofing

Marlin Nissen marlin_nissen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 09:34:50 CST 2006

I've wanted to discover/create a homebrew clay tile
process for awhile. They seem like an excellent
(albeit somewhat heavy) choice and very beautiful - an
important consideration........

There was a concrete/lime article I found once on
making tiles for roofing, from the Carribean, think it
was a U.N. initiative for self help housing.

Of course you can buy clay tiles, too. Short of slate
or wood shakes, I don't know what would be more
inert/natural.

Marlin