[Cob] Land??

Jim Kunz santakunz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:39:57 CST 2006

*Move to Kansas, and you can get free land. Really.*
*At least 10 Kansas communities are offering free land to attract residents
to boost school enrollment and fatten the tax base, report The Associated
Press and USA Today.*

http://www.wmconnect.com/homerealestate/package.jsp?floc=WM-0131_06-mant3&name=fte/freeland/freeland