[Cob] Thesis survey

ocean ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Fri Feb 24 00:23:06 CST 2006

Charner,

I think it is completely "in order" to ask Coblist-ees to respond to
your survey, which I just did!  Thanks for doing this work within the
academic field.

BTW, would it be "out of order" to ask you to post your survey results
and/or entire thesis online so we can see the results of the survey?

Blessings,
Ocean Liff-Anderson, Proprietor
Intaba's Wood Fired Eatery
Corvallis, Oregon