[Cob] Thesis survey

Jon Kerr jonskerr at visi.com
Fri Feb 24 09:27:25 CST 2006

I agree with Paul!  I thought the survey was lots of fun, and I got to
see pictures I hadn't seen before.  Are all of those cob houses? Wow.

Jon

On Feb 24, 2006, at 5:26 AM, SANCO Business Group, LLC wrote:

> Charner,
>
> Would it also be too much to ask if the photos could be linked to a
> web page?
>
> How about a little subtitle as to location and year of construction??
>
> Paul

-------
"Whatever form, or no form, whatever teaching, or no teaching; what
supports you will appear. You find in yourself the longing for what
cannot be filled by food, entertainment, relationship, things, and you
see what is truly longed for. Not to be grasped, kept, aquired. Only
recognized, and bowed to."
--LR

http://www.visi.com/~jonskerr     <*>     O~