[Cob] cob building in the south

fran fran2000a1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 19:46:53 CST 2006

Hello Carisa - The place sold about 2 weeks ago.  Sorry I
did not get a chance to talk with you about it.  There are
many small pieces of land in the south similar to this one.
 You just have to take your time looking. Land is
reasonable, climate is nice and moderate, and no building
codes in the county.   I just bought 8 acres in an even
better place and will soon begin my plans all over.   This
was a great place, but the new one is so nice and I can get
going as soon as I am settled in.   There is a small
magazine sold in the state called "Trade Wind" always some
things to look at.  That's a good place to start.  Thank
you for asking.