[Cob] Re: resources - NEW COB DVD - not book

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Mar 2 16:51:13 CST 2006

Hey Marlin-- you Movie Star you!    it was nice  to put a face to a
name-- I was just ready to announce the DVD today

  I got in a shipment from Tona and previewed the DVD with  some builder
friends a few days ago-- I am so happy to see a full cob  info and
buildnig  production DVD , plus the other info is INVALUABLE...
planning and thinking about roofs, codes, floors and walls.. great.
Also the earth ships viewing plus hybrid bale  filming is super ( even
info on bio desiel fuel)

Of course I carry it now too... so a shameless plug to let people know
it is available!  I love  helping small authors and producers get the
word out...and my  first sale of this new DVD  to the country  Latvia-
of all places.. happened 20 minutes ago...

http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com/dvdeawanabua.html

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
PO BOX 375 CUTTEN CA 95534
Tel:  707-441-1632   MORE Building DVDs in stock