[Cob] Hopper Gun

Pack McKibben gakayaker at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 21:04:13 CST 2006

this is what got me thinking about trying to spray on earthen plasters:
  http://www.all-wall.com/acatalog/Wal-Board_SPRAY-PRO_Hopper_Gun.php
  ....sprays draywall mud, stucco and most gravity fed materials; Requires
      air compressor with 7 CFM at 25 psi...
  I had bought a small 6 gal pancake air compressor that put out 2.6 CFM at 40 psi
  I took it back because I didn't think it would run this hopper gun...
  I hoped someone had already tried using a spray gun with air compressor and
  could tell me exactly the type of spray gun they were using and how big a
  compressor to buy, based on whether they were happy with its operation...

  I like mixing and throwing on some good earth plaster. but I'd like to try to
  speed up the process so I can do more of it...also, I've had some health
  issues this year and am looking for machines to help this old body keep
  on truckin' in the mud...