[Cob] Cob Foundation Service Learning Weekend March 31

kolmi at wyp.org kolmi at wyp.org
Thu Mar 23 14:41:49 CST 2006

PREPARING A COB FOUNDATION SERVICE LEARNING WEEKEND -
FRIDAY, MARCH 31 to SUNDAY, APRIL 2
@ QUAIL SPRINGS LEARNING OASIS AND PERMACULTURE FARM

A weekend of joyous work and learning in the art of
natural building.  We will have an experienced cob builder
and teacher (Betty Seaman) here to share more about the
ins and outs of preparing a foundation.  Don’t miss this
free/volunteer opportunity to get crucial experience in
foundation preparation, which is not covered even in most
full length cob workshops, yet is essential to a good
house!

Camping is provided, as well as exploring the beautiful
spring fed canyon here at Quail Springs. Food is potluck.
 We are in the beginning stages of building a small,
efficient cob cottage. Building experience is not
necessary. Join us for all or part of the weekend.

COST: Free
CONTACT: Quail Springs
PHONE: 805-886-7239
EMAIL: info at quailsprings.org