[Cob] Pex,, Hot Air vs Hot Water

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Mon Mar 27 07:13:09 CST 2006

Hello All,,,

Although there are pluses for each, You might concider if the heat is
going to be on, or tended all of the time. Even knowing that science
proves that Water carries more heat than air, If the water pipes freeze,
you got a big time oops.. IF you take the time and bother, you could
make a DRAIN DOWN system for the water. If a person lives in a
zone that freezes hard enough to break pipes, this should be done
anyway...

Just trying, bill ~¿~