[Cob] (no subject)

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Sun Apr 2 18:58:36 CDT 2006

Ah,, I see what I did wrong,, I sent the notice with one
of my OTHER return addresses on it. And the system
rejected it...
So here it is again...
************************************

Tada,,,,  Well,, even tho..  this is not COB LIST related...
It does relate to some one on this list...
I just got a PHISH from a bogus person, as an eBay PHISH.
I forwarded it on to spoof at ebay.com  and they told me it
was not from them...

Now for the TADA part,, having problems before... I changed
my address scheme...  I established  a bunch of unigue
addresses for myself, and submitted each to a different
account... The Phish that I just recieved was from the same
address that I only gave to the Coblist...

So,, In asmuch as I only use that address  for this list...
Some one on this list has a virus that is sending addresses
to a person that is up to no-good...

I know of no other way that they could have gotten this address..
I am using Zone Alarm Pro, And I have it locked down real tight..

Just a heads up,, kinda guy,, bill  ô¿ô