[Cob] coating The mobile home...

ltlwhtwolf1316 at netscape.net ltlwhtwolf1316 at netscape.net
Fri Apr 7 23:40:56 CDT 2006

Having never tried to cob myself (just lurking on this site for a long
time), I would have to say that cob is very heavy and if you cob the
walls sitting on the trailer frame, it will be too heavy for the frame.

If I were to imagine doing your project, I would consider building the
walls from the ground up on the outside of the trailer (with the tin
removed) and then maybe extending the cob into the framework.  I would
think then, that the wall itself would support the part infilling the
framework. But that is just my amiture opinion.   :-)

Sharon