[Cob] eship type home -video clip Back to superadobe

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Sat Jun 17 13:33:40 CDT 2006

JUST GOT AN EMAIL with a video clip on  earthship type home site

it is a clear view of the entire inside and workings of  a n 'eship'
and it  is informative.

DANE- keep in mind there is no insuation in an all dirt bag home, if
you use PUMICE, SCORIA or other insulative material you will have a
better R value.  an all dirt home canbe very cold in wet climate
unlessa good heat source and solar gain is planned at the start.

friends of mine gave up on building  a straight  ebag in CO due to the
cold factor in winter.  just a thought I am sure there are other
ideas/opinions
but Kelly Hart who DID build his with scoria rock had a good result in
Crestone CO area.  see www.hartworks.com

there are books and videos avail

Charmaine

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
PO BOX 375 CUTTEN CA 95534
Tel:  707-441-1632   MORE Building DVDs in stock