[Cob] Washington, DC

Thomas Gorman tom at honeychrome.com
Mon Jun 19 21:36:55 CDT 2006

Ed-
At some point can you go into more detail about the tiller cob
mixing?  I'm planning an eventual, partial-cob structure on the
property I'm in the process of buying (48 acres) and my father is all
excited to have a new home for his now 25+ year old rototiller.  He
insists it still runs great, though the last time I remember seeing
it in action was many, many years ago....  I don't have the heart to
tell him that the permaculture plans I have don't really call for
much (if any!) tilling.  But if we could effectively use the tiller
to mix cob, that's a different story!
Tom
NY