[Cob] Washington, DC area

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 17:30:31 CDT 2006

Dear Strawbalers,  Cobbers, and Natural Playground Enthusiasts,
We have gotten a lot  of work done on the strawbale shed, the cob playhouses,
and various other  elements of the playground.  As with all big projects,
there is still more  to do.  So if you are interested, here is a listing of the
dates on which  we will be working:
Friday June 30  beginning at 8am (likely until noon) – working on plastering
the strawbale and  cobbing
Saturday July 8 – If  we have volunteers we will plaster the shed and do some
cob  construction.
Week of July 10 – Lime  Plastering -- if you are available at all this week,
let me know and we will  schedule work sessions when we have volunteers
Saturday July 15 – 9am  – Final coat of lime plaster for the strawbale shed
Monday July 17 –  Finish work on the playhouses, including earth plastering
the  exterior
Saturday July 22 –  this is the final day of work to finish up whatever is
left to  do.
Please let me know at  _jkelsch at arlingtonva.us_
(mailto:jkelsch at arlingtonva.us)  or Nancy  Striniste at _nstriniste at earlyspace.com_ (
mailto:nstriniste at earlyspace.com)  if you are  interested in participating during any of these
times.  We are grateful for  your work so far and would love to have you join us to
finish up this model  playground project!
Joan  Kelsch
Joan B.  Kelsch
Environmental  Planner
Arlington County  Government