[Cob] New To The List!

Deborah Terreson foodandart at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 11:41:55 CDT 2006

Hello to everyone!

 I hope I am not out of order introducing myself here. My name is Deborah,
and I joined last night. My husband and I live in the seacoast of New
Hampshire and are saving to get land and build our own home. We've no kids
so we have modest needs and I am hoping to learn about cob as an option for
construction.

Both Bob and I have worked in the building trades - he has concrete and
framing skills, both of us roof and I have a basic grasp of plumbing and
electricity. I'm still working as an interior painter (26 years!! gaah! too
long..), and have some woodworking, plastering and all facets of interior
renovation under my belt.

I'm *just* starting out on this learning adventure and hope to find the
direction shortly.

Glad to be here,

Deb.