[Cob] cob stable

Joe Skeesick joe at skeesick.com
Fri Sep 1 12:28:37 CDT 2006

Didn't see an answer to this one, so I'll weigh in.

No, there is no reason you can't have a cob shelter for goats. I've seen
any number of cob barns while in England. They are very prevalent
(though more and more no longer house animals as they are often
converted to homes). Be aware that goats climb everything and if there
is even a minute chance they can get onto the roof of the building they
will. Even my boer goats (very heavily muscled goats) manage to climb.
Just make sure things are either too tall (and keep items away that
could be used to step up onto the roof) and/or strong enough to support
the animal once it gets there.

Good luck.