[Cob] cob stable

Joe Skeesick joe at skeesick.com
Fri Sep 1 13:43:19 CDT 2006

I doubt highly that a goat would chew or crib on cob walls at all.
However, they are big on leaning/scratching on every available surface
so any weak structures will be tested in time just from them scratching
themselves on them. In my buck's case that's nearly 300lbs of goat
pressing against the walls and fencing... make em thick.