[Cob] Australia / New Zealand cob workshops

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Sep 21 16:10:14 CDT 2006

My schedule of cob workshops I will be teaching in Australia is pretty
well set, I didn't have any takers for hosting a New Zealand workshop
(though there were people interested in taking one), so while I may visit
New Zealand (and give a demo if there is any interest), there won't be any
workshops there.

I have four "Basics of Cob" workshops scheduled in Australia running from
early/mid December through early February, and there is also one "Rocket
Mass Heaters" workshop.  For more information on these workshops,
please visit the Cob Cottage Company workshops page:

    http://www.cobcottage.com/workshops?sort=asc&order=Start+Date

there are discounts for signups before November 1st.

If you are in Australia, you can help to promote cob and these workshops
by downloading, printing and posting the workshop flyer:

    http://www.deatech.com/deatech/Australia-advertising-2006.doc

at local co-ops, hand crafted goods, and health food stores among other
places.

If you have any questions about this, please contact me.

Thanks,