[Cob] Cob Fireplace

Stephen Karrington sales at diamondcard.us
Sat Sep 23 18:35:31 CDT 2006

Hello,

Has there been any previous discussions on cob for a fireplace? If yes, how
can I find these discussions?

I have a fireplace at the bottom of a rock wall in my home that I need
to redo. The fireplace has an old insert that looks like its one of
those small fireplace insides that you plug into place. I plan to remove this
insert completely and would like to build something in its place that
is more natural.

What someone suggested is to stucco over the rock wall part. I think this
could be a neat project for cob. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen

http://www.diamondcard.us