[Cob] [Newsletter] Kleiwerks International Update (fwd)

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sun Sep 24 23:12:47 CDT 2006

Newest from Kleiwerks International

Kleiwerks International
82 Buchanan Ave, Asheville, NC, 28801, USA
828.279.1955 :: info at kleiwerks.org :: www.kleiwerks.org
501(c)(3) non-profit #233122564Welcome to our Newsletter! This issue
includes:
*Visioning Asheville's Future with Starhawk & Janell Kapoor*(New)
Ashevillage Institute
*Thailand upcoming events
*Previous project archives
*Kleiwerks International
To create the world we want to live in, to change our current system,
we need a collective vision, and the courage, faith and community to
work for it
Visioning Asheville's Future with Starhawk & Janell Kapoor
of Kleiwerks International in Asheville, NC
Join 300+ visionaries/actionaries for a slideshow presentation, guided
visioning, interactive discussion, raffle/auction, and catered snacks.