[Cob] Re: Cob Studies: Civil Engineers: U of BC: Materials testing

hms.mommy at juno.com hms.mommy at juno.com
Mon Sep 25 16:02:04 CDT 2006

Do any of you who have an interest in getting cob in the building codes
have any knowledge of funding agencies that might be willing to fund such
research?  We have a general plan outlined, but we really can't proceed
without funding--someone has to figure out the testing and do it and
write it up and so forth.  John Fordice has written this up, and I have
been slogging through the Foundation Center website looking for possible
funders.  Ideas, however, would be most welcome, as I am doing this
fundraising out of enthusiasm for cob, not experience with fundraising.
I know I've posted this question before, but as people come and go I
thought I would try again.

Carrie