[Cob] Re: Cob Washington DC Two more free workshops

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Sat Sep 30 14:40:23 CDT 2006

On October 7 starting around 9:00 AM we will do some  final cob building and
begin earth plaster session to cover at least one of  our children's
playhouses, and on October 14 (also starting  around 9:00 AM) we will mix and apply
lime putty to the cob/ straw bale hybrid  structure.
    The earth plaster will be a paper cob mix similar  to the material used
in wattle and daub birdhouse classes, the tree people and  for wall murals. I
will probably pre-mix the plaster on Friday October  6, and try to have
material on hand to make more on the 7th.
    This is at the Clarindon location just outside  Washington, DC. Anyone
who would like to be in on the paper/cob mixing or  needing directions to
Clarindon should contact me off the coblist.
Ed @ 703-360-2316 or _raduazo at aol.com_ (mailto:raduazo at aol.com)   .